Remember watching “The Golden Girls”? Bea Arthur aka Dorothy’s quips were always my fave, next to Sophia’s Sicilian stories of course. Little did I know she had her own show, “Maude,” in the 70s. Since Bea passed from cancer last Saturday in her Los Angeles home, “Golden Girls” re-runs will never be the same. Check out the birthday “GG” clip after the jump.
“Get bent Mr. Ha Ha!” – sez Dorothy.
image via threadless
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016