Santogold performed with Mark Ronson for the VIP opening of Topshop last night. I’m salty I wasn’t there because TopShop changed my WORLD when I lived in London. You know how if you live outside of NYC, you can’t find the fashion you see on your fave starlett or songstress for months? Not with TopShop. Santi could be rocking a fly pair of boots today and TopShop will have those same boots – for half the price – available for you to purchase within the week. I swear. Welcome to America! I believe the doors open at the flagship NYC location on Broadway below Prince street on April 2. More flicks after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016