Here’s kAMye and our fashion godfather, AndrÃ© Leon Talley at the Costume Institute Gala. Check out my fave outfits after the jump…including Serena from Gossip Girl looking amazing.Â
That split is fierce! really striking…and of course Iman is flawless, as always.
Giselle’s sequins are so timely and the length sets her apart from all of the other gowns at the partay- same with Kate Moss…though the turban I could do without. And didn’t Marc get married? Where’s his husband? Hm…
Here are my NO! picks, sigh:
This reminds me of 101 Dalmations for some reason. Can’t explain it but I’m not loving it.
I’m not totally against this because I enjoy the playful nature of a girlie tux at a evening gown-ready event…however, I can’t get with the 80’s-shoulder-pads-on-steroids movement. Damn you Posh Spice for starting this mess…and damn Rihanna and BeyoncÃ© for perpetuating the madness. smh…
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016