It’s no secret, my love for “The Daily Show.” On Wednesday, Jon and author Reza (reminded me of a kid I knew in college, hilarious, but totally untrustworthy, lol…) broke down the situation in Iran to two warring parties vying for the future of Iran. Either the country will become a militaristic state ala N. Korea, or it will become open to the outside world like China. Interesting take, plus when Stewart compares the White House press to JackeÃ© of “227,” I almost choked.
LONG LIVE JON STEWART!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016