So Jay-Z gets a new label, RocNation, and has to fill it up with artists, along with releasing his own new album and ducking the inmates from the old Roc-a-fella days (sorry Freeway & Young Chris). He finds this southern kid J.Cole and said kid releases a mixtape. Now people (read: the innanets) are saying he’s the new Drake (speaking of, remember Kid Cudi’s buzz? Those were the days…anyway) so I got the mixtape for you ladies to judge. What do you think? Good, bad, worth drooling over?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016