Ok, I know that there is nothing worth really celebrating about a currency’s devaluation, but really – the British Pound has always been a thorn in my side (sorry Miss London). Why? Well you already know I love to shop, so whenever I am on my fav UK sites, I tend to get the shock of a lifetime when I actaully convert the seemingly “deals” that I always find. That Â£40 is basically $80 and there is nothing I can do about it…until now. Apparently the British pound has devalued considerably, making room for some very snazzy deals to be had on some UK clothing sites. Check the deals out at some of my faves:
This is just a snippet, but add your faves in the comments!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017