A regular stop on my international travels, Havana is a living example of contrasts and contradictions, and much more than old cars and cigars. One of the best ways I can explain it is to imagine an iPhone…that runs on AA batteries.
This summer I’m heading elsewhere for some well-deserved debauchery but in honor of summer holidays, here is a glimpse into what makes Havana so special for me: The Art, The Architecture…and The Desserts (Cuban desserts are legal drugs). Images are from 2006-2009.
Featured Sites: Museo de Bellas Artes, Callejon de Hamel, The Malecon, Habana Vieja, The Square @ San Cristobal Cathedral, and The Prado.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017