Just a very short post, to declare my love for Usain Bolt. I’m from a family of Jamaicans, both on my mum and dad’s side. And phonecalls are coming inÂ from all over the place to my phone –from Montego Bay,Â New York, Kenya, Kingston and Atlanta:Â chatting about just how proud Jamaicans are of this amazing sporting legend. Mr. Bolt, we salute you.
I like Usain too…he’s so much fun to watch! – Steels
Last 5 posts by Miss London
- Colombia Isn't The Cocaine Capital You Recall: Passport! - May 18th, 2012
- London Riots: You Can Try to Destroy Us, But London Will Survive - August 10th, 2011
- What Tinie Tempah's Success Means For UK Black Music - March 14th, 2011
- Inter-racial Adoption: Yes Or No? I (Unpopularly) Say Yes - March 3rd, 2011
- Nelly Furtado, NOW You Read About Gaddafi? And You, Beyonce? - March 1st, 2011