Ghanian Fashion weekend was held this summer and now a number of native Ghanain and designers from other African countries are making names for themselves. People like Ouedraogo Usman (Burkina Faso), Michael Allan David (Ghana) and Amadou Diop (Senegal) are just a few. Check out the video news piece on Ghana’s growing fashion moves after the jump and tell me what you think.
ps. I’m still excited that J. Bakes told me about Arise Magazine, it’s chock full of African fashion and I heart it.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016