What: Area Code and Initial Luggage Tags, $20/â‚¬13 ea
Why: In honor of Steely’s voyage to South America today, I dug up some of the cutest luggage tags ever. After witnessing two women lose their composure in London because they both had the same bag, tied with similar ribbons to “mark” them, I knew it was time to invest in a luggage tag combo that was cute, unique and wouldn’t get caught on the conveyor belt.
PS. It’s Fridayâ€”Go somewhere this weekend!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017