Here’s another global gem since we all loved V.V’s London state of mind. A true blend of two worlds, Afro-German Nneka Egbuna brings a raw sence of soul, style and subtance that I haven’t heard since Lauryn’s Miseducation classic. I first peeped her in Arise after hearing rave reviews from folks who saw her open up for Lenny Kravitz back in April and receiving the Best African Act for this years MOBO’s. She’s already released three albums that our Euro Parlouristas are already feeling and is gearing up for her US release next yearâ€”so you know I had to give you a scoop. Check her lead single and a video after the jump. Thoughts lovelies?
Her first US Single “The Uncomfortable Truth” from Concrete Jungle
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017