Remember that saying about “not throwing stones in a glass house?” I’m pretty sure that the owners of this gem, designed by Nico Van Der Mulen Architects of South Africa have it hung on there wall…in extra large type. Simply beautiful. –
Totally my style, clean, edgy and open. Even if this is not your type of home now, it can definitely inspire some tips for your pad. But I would have to go to the gym more to live here or ruin it with curtains. Happy Weekend!
See the rest over at Contemporist.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017