“If you can afford it, please buy it. And just know that when you buy it, it allows that artist to have a chance to make something again for you. But if you canâ€™t afford it but you really like it and youâ€™re sharing it with your friends and spreading the positive sounds, I canâ€™t really knock that. But your buying it allows me to take care of this next child and it allows me, hopefully, to make something else.”
Singer, Songwriter, Bass Guitar Goddess Meshell N’degeocello sits with LA Weekly her new record, new life and new sound. Am I the only one who still bangs Plantation Lullabies like is just came out? Read the rest here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017