Spotted at our girl ClawMoney’s site, Blogue:
“Patrick Ewing is the man. Spending most of his career right here in NYC for the Knicks, he was a man with a plan- being one of the first NBA stars to have his own athletic shoes and clothing brands which nowadays is the norm for most big name pros.”
This got me thinking, especially since I’ve never been a Jordan shoe fan, but loved the orange and blue Ewing’s, though as a Californian, I should’ve been wearing Laker, Warrior or King’s colors? Anywho, the Ewing’s chunky shoe build doesn’t flatter my size 11’s but a girl can dream right? Check the vintage swag after the jump.
CLAWmoney is the bestest!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016