Tattoos, like beauty, are singular to each woman and Jaz, owner of Brooklyn’s Black Lotus Tattoo Parlour, believes in your originality as much as the ladies of Parlour. That said, J. Bakes, Mahogs and I invite you to “In Celebration of Her Skin” this Saturday, November 14. It will be a day of manicures, tattoos, photography and, of course, wine. Make your appointment now and get 10% off along with a free manicure!
+ This Thursday, look out for a conversation between J. Bakes, who has a fab tattoo from Black Lotus on her back, and Jaz about what first timers should look for in a tattoo shop, how to avoid scarring, and what colors work best for which skin types.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017