It looks like I may be entering office life again, so my homegirl and I decided to mull over the October fashion magazine quad known as W, Vogue, Elle and Bazaar for some fall inspiration when she described my office style as “Brooklyn meets Bette from the L-Word,” and upon a quick reflection I have to admit, she’s kinda right. Jennifer Beale, aka Bette was always a mix of super-sexy meets super-serious, and always managed to soften the edges just enough, culminating into the ultimate on-screen power dresser. Just my personal style, with a Nike Blazer or two thrown in.
1} Pintuck Ruffled Shirt | $24.50 | Old Navy
2} Disco Nights Necklace | $68 | Anthropologie
3} Sequined Blazer | $492 | Antik Batik
4} Elastic Back Jersey Dress | $80 | TopShop
5} Fleur de Lis Ring | $22 | Max & Chloe
6} ‘Genevieve’ Clutch | $168 | Cole Haan
7} ‘Mr Elegant’ Hat | $285 | Reinhard Plank
8} ‘Lola’ Suede Pumps | $680 | Brian Atwood
9} Red Leather Journal | $64 | Crane & Co.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017