Where the Golden Globes seemed a little dry, the SAG Awards came in and brightened things up. Admittedly, we took a little time to discuss them, but there were so many beautifully dressed actresses!
Kate Hudson wore a very sophisticated Emilio Pucci off-white dress with a boat neckline and plunging back. She embellished the deep plunge with a stylish “back necklace.”Â Sandra Bullock wore a short sleeved Alexander McQueen dress with bright blue embellishments around the neckline. The cut was fabulous, her makeup was flawless and her hair was simple and chic.Â Drew Barrymore rocked an amazing Monique Lhuillier gown in navy, while her coleagues all looked gorgeous jewel toned gowns.
Many of the hair trends featured 40’s inspired styles and soft curls! Check ’em after the jump.
Click on the the thumbnails below to check it all out!
Drew Barrymore | Monique Lhuillier
Lea Michele | Malandrino
Diane Kruger | Jason Wu
Gabourey Sidibe | —
Mariska Hargitay | —
Tina Fey | Salvatore Ferragamo
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010