As if the H&M collab was not enough, Tamara Mellon has decided to wander into the super-casual-luxe world of designer sneakers. For their Pre-Fall 2010 collection, Jimmy Choo is debuting a total of 8 sneakers, hi & low-tops, with luxe additions like snakeskin and suede. Starting at Â£295, they aren’t exactly Nikes (even though they remind me of Supras) but the fab chick in all of us may love them. At the left is a first look, thoughts ladies?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017