On the heels of his CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award nomination,Â George Esquivel presented a collection of menâ€™s and womenâ€™s shoes last week. Doesn’t that leather look yummy? “Itâ€™s all about utility and function,” explained Esquivel of his shoes, which are made entirely in-house.Â “The inspiration for this collection was the American worker in the 1930s,” he explained.
ps. we miss the weather where this shoe is practical…
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010