We can’t say we’re too sad aboutÂ Nicki Minaj canceling her spot on the Last Girl on Earth tour run with Ke$ha, but seeing her alongside headliner Rihanna would’ve been fun!
The Queens MC shared via Twitter today that she will not be appearing on the much hyped tour with RihRih so that she can focus on completing her upcoming debut as-yet-untitled album. “Barbz I’m sorry 2 say I will not be going out on RiRi’s tour. I’ve decided 2 use that time 4 the completion of my album. Hope u understand,” she tweeted this afternoon.
Do you ladies think that maybe the lackluster response to her first single, “Massive Attack,” had anything to do with this change? Or did her label Universal realize that they better capitalize on her wild popularity?
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011