“I do think that the way someone dresses is kind of your calling card or your resume in a sense without speaking,” says Kelis in this clip above on her sometimes interesting fashion.
“I can’t say that I dress to provoke any kind of Â thought. I really don’t care what Â people think,” she continues. “I don’t ever have any regrets about anything I do. I mean- At the time it feels right, so that’s all that matters. I don’t get dressed thinking about my retrospect of likeÂ God am I going to think this is cool in 10 years?Â Probably Not, but today I feel damn good. That’s all I can say, y’know, I don’t ever look at it and say ‘I shouldn’t of done that.’ I might look at it and say that is not amazing today, but I feel at the time it felt right. And I think I dress really honestly- Â I wear what I want to wear, and you can’t really fault that.”
Believe her? Check the rest of the clip after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010