You ladies know that we promote diversity and personal happiness here at Parlour. As such, we’ll be tuning in tonight at 8 p.m. EST as CNN airs their new “In America” episode entitled “Gary and Tony Have a Baby.” For anyone who’s adopted, used a surrogate or watched someone else go through the process, you know it’s hectic. Now, reporter Soledad O’Brien gives us a look at what the process is like for a gay couple.
We wonder if gay men will watch this show like we black and brown women watched “Black in America” and constantly said… ‘Um, we knew that already. Is this show for black folks, or other people that want to learn about black folks?’
Peep a trailer after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011