It’s LGBT Pride here in NYC so rainbows up to all of our queer friends! Steely and I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I picked this up at a local eatery last night. A few questions/observations:
– did these Italian, Roman catholic (presumably), self professed “Guidos” even know they would be covering the Village Voice’s queer issue?
– if so their PR person & manager is AWESOME and I want to know just how much they are being paid
– The Situation’s does have quite a…situation
– Is it me or is seeing the words ‘guido’ and ‘down-low’ in the same sentence just hilarious?
– is Vinny trying to make a statement with that cross? Personally I believe that Jesus love everyone…
ps. Happy Pride everyone!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017