In the midst of our post-NBA finals and USA vs Slovenia World Cup bullshit this A.M., we found something to get us through this hazy Friday â€” Lauryn Hill, performing live last weekend at the Harmony Festival in Santa Rosa, California. No more acoustic confusion, she took it from the Miseducation album to the Fugees.Â She, and her blowout looks good (OK, that is subjective, but we all remember this), and she sounds like the girl we all originally loved. Maybe we will get Rock The Salty Balls Bells tickets this year? Big shout to Stuff Fly People Like for the find!
More videos after the jump, including my all-time jam, “Ooh La La La.”
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017