So despite all those ‘I’m looking for my Facebook friends’ commercials, Microsoft has killed their phone whoseÂ only purpose was to be a conduit for social networking. We’re sure that you could call people but can’t you already Tweet, Facebook and whatever else on your bberry, iPhone or droid (in all of its various styles)? What was the point of this?
We commend Microsoft’s creativity but next time, give us that marketing budget. Clearly, we’ll be around longer.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017