This could be a game-changer ladies.
I don’t know about you but I’m not a huge American fan. In fact, after they left me in Chicago during February after canceling my flight from New Orleans, I Miss Celie-Cavalier Owner cursed them. However Shannon and my cousin LOVE American because they’re always upgrading to first class, which jetBlue doesn’t have because it’s the people’s airline? Anyway, jetBlue and American have partnered up so that their customers can fly both airlines and rack up miles with their respective favorite.
What does this mean for you if you’re a Jetblue’er like me? We can upgrade to first class! Woot! Plus:
Did you see London and Paris? Yay! Someone call Virgin and tell them to get in on it too, because, let’s be honest, V. America is WAY better than jetBlue these days. *read: Get wifi JB!*
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011