The Dutch world cup soccer team is back in the Netherlands and you would think they won the title of 2010 World Cup Champions. After yesterday’s day of mourning, today over 700,000 fans celebrated second place with a bang in Amsterdam along with the players.
Image if they had won! Video after the jump.
ps. Love the party jam… lol.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017