Last week on a balmy NYC evening, we, the Parlour three, celebrated our second anniversary. We know, we can’t believe it either. For the last two years we’ve shared our opinions, news, fashion and cultural perspectives with you readers and we appreciate your continued interest! Seriously. So we decided to sweat it out with DJ mOma at the Panda art space on Delancey and Christie with some homies and cocktails courtesy of Belvedere Vodka!
Were you in the house? If so, check yourself out above and tell us about your experience in a comment below!
all images by the super-talented, Berman Fenelus
A special thank you goes to our awesome lifestyle partners:
A very very special thank you and hello to our yummy cocktail sponsor:
So what’s next? We’ve been hard at work on our fancy new design, look out for the Parlour BBQ in August!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017