Rocco Duffle anyone? Alexander Wang has developed a fierce cult-like following over the course of the last twelve months. The prince of “downtown cool girl” designs decided to lighten up his usually dark colored collection for Spring 2011 with a fresh all-white theme. However, the construction has still managed t0 remain young and fun.
“I was looking for something optimistic,” Wang told press. “Something pure.”
You might remember Wang most recently for the commercial he shot reminding prospective customers of his Fall 2010 collection.
Pieces of the Alexander Wang Spring 2011 line included loose, smock-like dresses, carpenter’s jackets and pants, as well as the usual strappy-sheer ensembles. (Click here for more images)
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010
- Christian Louboutin's 'Dorepiâ€™ 120 Pony Shoes - June 29th, 2010