Oh how we adore Adele. After breaking through state-side with her debut, 19, our girl is back with her new album, properly titled 21. Above is the new artwork and Adele writes: “Iâ€™m very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! Itâ€™s taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. Itâ€™s different from 19, itâ€™s about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. Iâ€™m more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21.” Seeing that she worked with Rick Rubin for much of the album, we’re interested to hear her progression. 21 drops February 22nd.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017