With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we thought this would be the perfect time to introduce you to a new feature for Parlour, Midday Mixology. In the world of cocktails, there are bartenders and there are mixologists – and you can taste the difference by the cocktails that they make. For our first installment, we enlisted the Flatiron Lounge‘s Ryan McGrale of New York City (by way of Boston) to craft some fall cocktails for us, as well as break down a few key things in cocktail world so we can mix well home. We also invited some Parlour family to partake in the fun, because midday drinks with friends are always better, actually after the third drink we are all a bit more hilarious, you’ll see. Check out this “Warmer Days” cocktail, a spicy blend of Calvados & Champagne plus other handcrafted goodies – enjoy!
– 1 ½ oz Calvados
– ¾ oz Honey Syrup
– ½ oz Lemon Juice
– 1 bar spoon, Allspice Dram
Shake, strain over fresh ice in wine glass, top with Champagne
Garnish with cinnamon stick
ps. Ladies, do drink responsibly. No one likes a messy girl.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017