So while Steely and I both share a passion for off-the-wall shoes, I may have beat her with this pair. These ‘What An Angel’ platform lace-ups by Irregular Choice are like McQueen-lite, no? They make me want to throw on a pair of black tights and pretend I’m in Shoreditch grooving on the dance-floor with Mahogs at Plastic People. The blend of skins and leather are just my style. The style may not be for everyone, but they get the Parlour co-sign.
Seen at: Karmaloop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017