Other than the award season, the announcement of the Coachella Festival lineup is an entertainment lover’s notice that spring is coming. The official lineup was announced last night and judging from the above, it’s well worth the 3-day pass. Parlour picks include One Day As A Lion, Tinnie Tempah, Scissor Sisters, Wiz Khalifa, Chromeo, Yelle, Erykah Badu, Robyn, Lauryn Hill, and Marina and The Diamonds. But we know that you just want to see Lil’ B. Admit it.
Three-day weekend and camping passes for go on sale Friday, Jan. 21 at 10:00 AM (PT) through Ticketmaster.com and at www.coachella.com. Weekend passes are $269.00, plus surcharges, and camping passes are $75.00.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017