It’s here! The second issue of Pop’Africana Magazine has made it’s online debut, featuring Sudanese model Ajak Deng on the cover. The New York-based publication describes itself as a “bi-annual fashion and art publication dedicated to delivering a rejuvenated image of Africans.” This new issue features designer Doru Olowu, chef Marcus Samuelsson, writer Olufemi Terry,Â models Nina Keita & Awa, plus a nice feature on natural hair. Check it at PopAfricana.com.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017