Last week, as I lamped on my couch (yes, I said lamped) my girl Chloé, who’s a comedian and my co-host on I’m Sayin’ with Chloé and Hills!, shot me this YouTube link. Not knowing what to expect, I clicked it and when I tell you I was literally at a loss for words before I burst out laughing … In short, whomever this guy is, he’s hilarious and I’m a fan of his new catchphrase: “Das It!” used after every sentence.
Update: I googled/ searched a bit and the comedian’s name is Yannis Pappas. He’s been a writer for a bunch of TV shows including BET’s “106 & Park” and VH1’s “Best Week Ever.” Pappas has also been on tour with Charlie Murphy and Donnell Rawlings for their “I’m Rich Bitch” comedy tour. This guy … he just found a new fan if his other characters are funny too.
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011