Fairy tales do come true and DJ’s Kiss and MOS, who were recently married, prove that cliche to be true. People can not only find love in New York City, they can even find it in the not-so-friendly club scene in the Big Apple. Someone find Cinderella, Aladdin and Princess Tiana and tell them to stand aside!
Last night, I hit the couple’s nuptials celebration to toast their happiness and say hello to some friends including DJ Mick Boogie, who got to spin his favorite rapper Jay-Z as long as he wanted. Highlights:
– Sipping on something appropriately titled “Black Love” and it was actually tasty.
– Watching Diddy’s crew to make sure no funniness happened to my bag, which I’d left in a previously non-VIP section, which became one when it was commandeered by Mr. Combs. No one stole my “pocketbook” so no one got cut. All’s fair in love and NYC nightlife.
It was a good time produced by the lovely Christina Rice and Traceye Smith. Cheers!
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011