We’re suckers for good photography â€” shout to Itaysha â€” and the upcoming Punk meets hip-hop show at New York’s Morrison Hotel Gallery sounds perfect. “Catch The Beat: The Roots of Punk & Hip-Hop” will chronicle the work of Janette Beckman and David Corio and begins this Friday, March 11 in Soho, enjoy!
Thanks for the heads up Complex!
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011