I’ve got to say that I wasn’t too impressed when I heard Beyoncé singing over the Major Lazer beat. It felt like when I realized the GAP and Urban Outfitters noted what my friends and I were wearing then sold it as “hip” clothing the following season. Haven’t we been here before? But as I said after seeing Bey in concert years ago and she left a pint of blood on the stage, I will never talk bad about Mrs. Carter again.
That Texas girl is an entertainer and if she wants to kill an angry mob with caberet dance moves, who am I to stop her? Watch the clip after the jump and let me know what you think in a tweet at @parlourmagazine or in a comment below!
ps. I want her shoes from the first dance sequence. I think I’m finally OK with fringe.
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011