Chris Bosh … I’m don’t begrudge this man a good cry. Everyone has the ability to shed a few tears, we’re all human. Ironically, people don’t want you to cry especially if you are a part of the Miami Heat and the basketball press have anointed Lebron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh the next coming of Jordan, Pippen, Magic and Jesus Christ all at the same time. After the Heatles [(c) my boy Jayson Rodriguez, isn’t that a great name for them?] lost their first NBA Finals as the trio from above, Bosh walked back to the locker room so sad he had to pause in the hallway to let that warm water flow from his eyes. Today, as everyone continues to hate on the Heatles and congratulate Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry and Mavericks owner Mark Cuban for a job well done, maybe we can give Bosh a break?
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011