The “True Blood” ridiculousness continues with the boss from Office Space … and now the “light fruit” that Sookie’s fairy friends are eating is really bits of human parts? Did I watch that properly? Please check out the first six minutes of the first upcoming episode of “True Blood” after the jump and weigh in so I’m not alone. Also, I want the makeup to be more realistic, I shouldn’t be getting flashbacks of The Wizard of Oz.
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011