Hills here. Just back from a jaunt in Europe and I barely know what my name is anymore, nor what time it is … and it’s going to be 101 in NYC today. Needless to say, I’m headed to the beach and I’ll pick up my real Brooklyn life on Monday. Until then, will I see you at the Parlour BBQ tomorrow? I’ll be the girl with the freckles and the fedora next to the piña colada machine.
With love (an an air conditioner in my pocket),
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016