Back in January, Amsterdam resident producer Full Crate and singer/musician Mar released Conversations With Her which quickly became the chill soundtrack for the year for the creative set worldwide, anchored on their single “She Was Fly” featuring a redux by Eric Roberson. I got the chance to see them over at Live At The Loft during the summer and the pair gave one of the best shows I’ve seen this year. My crew went full blush after Mar gave us a full-on Marvin Gaye-inspired performance. This Thursday (September 22), our London ladies will get the chance to see the duo at the Red Bull Studios space. Progressive/new/new/jazzy soul — whatever you choose to call it, enjoy this good music and thank me later. RSVP info plus videos are below, enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017