I can’t lie, I hate Kelly Rowland’s “Motivation” but I don’t begrudge her a number one song. Every member of Destiny’s Child deserves one. However, “Lay It On Me” isn’t so terrible, except that white Marilyn Monroe-inspired bathing suit covers Kelly’s best assets, her abs.
I mean … she’s co-releasing an abdominal exercise DVD people. Anywho, I will re-watch this video and imagine all of my men friends carrying me around a studio like the queen that I am. Watch Below
ps. Big Sean making dick jokes is just … hilarious after that leaked picture which I still haven’t seen, thank you very much.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016