I thought this was pretty adorable, Bridgette Bartlett over at Black Bridal Bliss recently covered the wedding of New Orleans Hornet Chris Paul and longtime girlfriend Jada Crawley. The pair have a two-year-old son, Lil’ Chris, and famed “My Fair Wedding” planner David Tutera handled the couple’s reception. The after party even included a special homage to Chris’s late grandfather Papa Chilly, one of the first gas station owners in North Carolina, with a fun filling station-themed cocktail bar for their guests.
But my favorite behind the scenes tidbit thanks to Bridgette? Read the rest
Robin Thicke performed at the reception and apparently “can dance his ass off! He tore the dance floor up when Meek Mill‘s “I’m a Boss” played. Who knew?!” I like Robin even more now. Gabrielle Union, Dwayne Wade, LeBron James, Ludacris, Carmelo and LaLa Anthony were among the attendees.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016