Imagine you’re a Roscoe’s Chicken’ N Waffles cashier and you’ve just finished ringing up a customer, then, after sighing that there’s four more hours in your shift, you look up and the next customer is U.S. President Barack Obama. Naturally, he’s slightly hidden behind a secret service team, but that’s got to make your day of Los Angeles attitudes and possible roaches (I’m pretty sure this was the location where I saw creepy crawlies and stop going , but …) much better, right? Maybe I will check out that new Roscoe’s on Machester with the bootleg looking sign. Check out Obama’s visit here.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016