l to r: Arlene Pitterson (Style Contributor), Shannon Washington (Creative Director), Hillary Crosley (Editorial Director)
Before we took off to Barbados for the Food Wine & Rum Festival, we decided to bring in our November birthdays in style with a few friends at Manhattan’s Toro Lounge in the Smyth Hotel. Needless to say, I almost didn’t make the plane the next morning, but that’s what friends are for right? Our favorite guys DJ MOMA and S. Dot manned the turntables while we tried our best to stay on our best behavior, especially during our requested “ratchet/trap/struggle” rap set – check out the high class debauchery here. See you next year!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017