Here while I debate on which sweater to put our mascot aka my dog Miko in for my holiday e-card, The Obamas come through and trump my entire game with their 2011 family portrait. The First Family sat with photographer Pete Souza recently after returning from church services. A few observations: a) Michelle’s Botox-free face looks absolutely awesome. Ladies, if God didn’t make, don’t inject it in your face; b) Barack is going to need a personal shotgun and secret service team for Malia in about 2 years; c) Barack is going really gray. Thanks Congress!; d) Sasha is adorable as ever, but something about that smile says “you don’t want none of this.” My president is Black, and his family is beautiful.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017