While I’ve been smiling over the cat advertisements for Jason Wu’s Target line debuting on Feb. 5, color block loving design house Marni has been busy, with an H&M line. Sophia Coppola has directed the print campaign for the luxury bargain partnership and
the long-lines and women fighting over dresses fun comes to a store near you on March 8. It is just me or is the drama surrounding these luxury deals are so filled with the danger one usually finds at Wal-Mart during Christmas time that I burrowing in my apartment just seems safer? Maybe we should treat this type of shopping like a trip to find vintage, locate an off-the-beaten-path H&M or Target and count on people to have real life priorities so you’re the only one ripping through the aisles on opening day. Join me?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016