Despite the awesomeness of the dance-glam group the Scissor Sisters, their clip for the new song “Shady Love” is chronically unhappy. At least thanks to the kids performing some sort of stoic school play.
In the “Shady Love” video, which doesn’t show anyone from the Scissors Sisters or Krystal Pepsy, a.k.a. rising hip-hop artist Azealia Banks according to HitFix who’s featured on the song, a group of tweens perform an elaborate play in front of an audience you’d think they borrowed from that Blind Melon video. Meanies. Anyway, I still like the song, which is the lead single from the group’s fourth as-yet-untitled album. Reminds me that I need to cop Night Work … Listen below and tell me what you think of both the clip and the track. Read the rest.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016