Not sure if you’ve noticed but Usher‘s ditched R&B for pop dance music lately. With tracks like “Without You” with David Guetta, he’s climbed up the Billboard‘s Hot 100 chart and as he records for his next album it looks like he’s digging in the same crate, except he’s nabbed hipster producer Diplo this time. Listen to their collaboration called “Climax” below, which seems to be a nice middle between R&B and the synths of dance music.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016